We've added more info on OPEN HOUSES to help you make informed decisions when purchasing your next house to flip.
- House price: Remember to set aside a budget for renovation jobs. Don’t spend all your CAPITAL purchasing the house!
- House architecture: Explore all the various types of architecture, and hunt down specific houses for your missions.
- Neighborhood income level: Adjust your renovation budget accordingly. HIGH INCOME neighborhoods will require a larger investment into construction and staging jobs.
- Staging style preference: Focus on your favorite styles, or work on leveling up your various skills.
- PROBLEM AREAS: Decide if you want a quick flip with only a couple PROBLEM AREAS, or a larger project that may lead to higher profit margin.
Here's a few tips:
- LOW INCOME budgets should have LOW CAPITAL cost renovations done.
- HIGH INCOME budgets should have HIGH CAPITAL cost renovations done.
- CLASSIC style staging should have TRADITIONAL or FRENCH INSPIRED staging.
- CONTEMPORARY style staging should have MODERN or MIDCENTURY MODERN staging.
Enjoy flipping houses in a way that's most enjoyable to your play style. Whether it be maximizing profits, focusing on your favorite staging style, or completing your MISSIONS and ACHIEVEMENTS.